Financial Service Providers
The dynamics of the financial market now present a number of challenges to businesses in the financial sector. Like all other areas, banks and insurance companies are affected by the increased global competition. New technology, innovations, more complex compliance requirements, a different competitive environment, etc., require adjustment to new market conditions.
Well-established financial service providers are now losing market shares, margins and customers to new global players. Internet or direct suppliers now determine the new market prices, conditions and cost structure to which the well-established players have to adjust. This increasing cost pressure is faced with a higher quality and price consciousness. In addition, customers are re-defining their requirements.
Accordingly, the industrialisation of business processes is the most important strategic challenge for all financial service providers. To remain competitive, processes have to be further analysed, optimised and standardised. The resulting transparency and optimal organisational process allow for flexible adjustment to the dynamic market requirements. Automation of back office processes, optimisation of internal value-added processes as well as focussing on the core competencies leads to a significant increase in growth and efficiency and to more cost-effective organisational structures.
In addition to the challenges mentioned so far, the relevance of business process management is increasing due to increasing compliance requirements, e.g. through MaRisk, Basel II, VVG, Solvency II and SOX to name but a few. Legal specifications have to be translated into expert requirements, which then have to be implemented into IT systems. Corresponding business processes have to be transformed and the employees trained sufficiently in advance.
Drastic change processes have to be introduced and administrative costs have to be reduced without compromising quality or service. Flexible IT systems are necessary for a fast and efficient implementation of process improvements.
Your benefits from our services:
- Efficient and sustainable transformation of business strategy
- Acceleration of processes and reducing cycle times
- Identifying and reacting to problems in the business process rapidly
- Creating a higher degree of transparency and synergy between business departments
- Optimising and improving your internal value added processes
- Increasing the harmonisation of your internal structures and process
- Improving regulatory compliance and controlling of your operational processes
- Effective and sustainable process optimisation through continuous improvement processes
- Increasing process and product cost transparency
- Raising your business-wide efficiency
- Standardising homogeneous processes
- Automation of back office processes
- Detecting unlawful or misappropriate use of funds
- Ensuring fulfilment of minimum standards
- Translating legal requirements into expert requirements
- Implementation of IT Systems
- Transformation of business processes affected
- Comprehensive employee training
Future-oriented process design and increasing requirements of efficiency and speed of IT systems constitute a huge challenge to those responsible. Professional Process Management Consultancy and our very modern Process Management software DHC Vision support you in adjusting your business sustainably to the highest level. This is our speciality.