Is business process management nowadays "old hat"? Yes and no, because the idea of placing business processes in the center of a company's organization and optimizing them is old. The process optimization approach, usually restricted to short-term improvements is more and more giving way to a holistic structural, regulative as well as technical approach, leading to basic and sustainable changes in a company's organization.
Since its founding 10 years ago, DHC has been placing its service's focus on business processes as no other view better reflects the purpose and necessity of entrepreneurial action. Next to business process optimization, we particularly focus on regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, IFRS, ISO, FDA, GxP, ITIL, and COBIT, which currently are strongly influencing business requirements. The approaches and standards in process management that DHC uses provide for reliability and efficiency in your organization. Only in an environment with an optimized and business process-oriented organization can IT systems realize the anticipated benefit. The Software Industry too has recognized this and is gradually turning away from functional-oriented monolithic systems. Our solutions contributed to globally standardizing, harmonizing and optimizing business processes as well as newly defining the roles and responsibilities.
- Business process recording and visualization
- Business process analysis
- Business process design
- Business process implementation
- Business process monitoring
- Continual business process improvement
In the scope of quality management our services comprise:
- Implementation of a process-oriented quality manual
- Methodical and technical support in implementation
- Reference models for IT Service Management
In the scope of ERP system implementation we offer:
- Process-oriented validation of ERP systems
- Process-oriented re-documentation of ERP systems (SAP in particular)
- Reference models for the Life Science industries